- PICYA clubs are divided into five regional areas in order to facilitate communication and allow clubs with similar situations to work together for their common interest.
- Each area has several members that are appointed according to the area where they reside.
- This group serves PICYA and RBOC through meetings, development of phone trees, e-mail blasts and provides communication between all the regions.
- Promote goodwill, cooperation and more efficient club management through better communication and exchange of information among the member clubs.
- To increase effectiveness of members clubs in addressing regional political/practical boating related issues in a collective effort to preserve the safe and fun recreational use of our waterways.
- To stimulate increased participation among members clubs in mutual PICYA boating activities.
WHAT MEMBERS CLUBS CAN DO
- Appoint a club member as a liaison between your local Regional Affairs committee member and your club.
- Activate a member phone tree and e-mail blast to get immediate responses when important issues arise.
- Publish information through your newsletter to advise your members of local issues and requested action. (i.e. Call to Arms)
- Provide updated information to the member club's database.
- Actively participate in or sponsor inter-club activities.
- Send your liaison member to one or two Regional Affairs committee meetings when they are called in your region this year.
Regional Committee Members